今天给各位分享亲爱的女士的知识,其中也会对亲爱的女士英文缩写进行解释,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,别忘了关注本站,现在开始吧!
本文目录一览:
“我亲爱的女士,生日快乐,的英文翻译_百度翻译
“我亲爱的女士,生日快乐,
"My dear lady, happy birthday,"
重点词汇
亲爱dear; beloved; dearness; endearment
女士lady; madam; Ms.; ma'am; young lady
生日快乐happy birthday
<Dear Mama>
歌手:2Pac
(图派克·阿玛鲁·夏库尔)
流派:Rap
语言:英语
发行时间:1995-03-14
When I was young me and my mama had beef
当我很年轻的时候,我妈妈抱怨着
Seventeen years old kicked out on the streets
17岁时便被解雇而无家可归
Though back at the time I never thought I'd see her face
在那时尽管回家,但我从未想象过她所面对的(困难)
Ain't a woman alive that could take my mama's place
不是一个活着的女人能代替我妈妈
Suspended from school scared ta go home
从学校休学害怕回家
I was a fool with the big boyz
我是一个和大孩子在一起的白痴
Breakin' all the rules
违反所有的规矩
Shed tears with my baby sister, over the years
和我的小妹妹一起流着眼泪,过了多年
We was poorer than the other little kids
我们比其他小孩更穷
And even though we had different daddy's
虽然我们有不同的爸爸
The same drama
相同的经历
When things went wrong we'd blame mama.
当事情出错时,都会指责妈妈
I reminisce on the stress I caused
我回想起我带给妈*压力
It was hell, huggin' on my mama from a jail cell
真象个地狱,在一个单人小牢房挤在妈妈身上
And who'd think in elementary
谁会从基本的想到
Heeey! I see the penitentiary!
嘿!我看见了感化院!
One day, runnin' from the police...
一天,从警察局跑出...
That's right mama cacthed me,
妈妈立即抓住我
Put a whoopin' to my back side
高声咆哮让我回去
And even as a crack fiend, mama
正如一个爆破狂,妈妈
You always was a black queen, mama.
妈妈,你永远是一个伟大的黑人女性
I finally understand, for a woman it ain't easy
我终于明白了,对于一个女人来说那并不容易
Tryin' ta raise a man
饱受艰难地养大一个男人
You always was committed
你总是坚定的
A poor single mother on welfare
一个靠社会救济的贫穷的单亲妈妈
tell me how ya did it
告诉我你怎么办到的?
1-There's no way I can pay ya back,
我无法回报你
But the plan is ta show ya that I understand
但我想告诉你我明白了
You are appreciated.
我感激你.
(Lady, don't cha know what love is)
女士,难道你不明白什么是爱吗?
Dear mama.
亲爱的妈妈
(Sweet lady, place no one above ya)
可爱的女士,没有人超过你
You are appreciated.
我感激你.
(Sweet lady, don't cha know what love is)
亲爱的女士,难道你不明白什么是爱吗?
Now ain't nobody tell us it was fair
现在难道没有人告诉我们这是公平的吗
No love from my daddy 'cause the coward wasn't there
没有爸爸的爱,因为那个懦夫根本不在那儿
He passed away and I didn't cry
他死了我也不会哭泣
'Cause my anger wouldn't let me feel for a stranger
因为我的怒气不会让我对一个陌生人产生感情
They say I'm wrong and I'm heartless
他们说我错了,说我冷酷无情
But all along I was looking for a father he was gone
但我始终寻找一个自己走掉的爸爸
I hung around with the thugs
我和恶棍们游荡
And even tho they sold drugs
即使他们卖毒品
They showed a young brother love...
他们展示出一个兄弟的爱
I moved out and started really hangin'
我了搬出去,开始真正的游荡
I needed money of my own so I started slangin'
我需要我自己的钱,所以我开始诈取钱财
I ain't guilty 'cause even though I sell rocks
我没有罪,我只是卖钻石
It feels good puttin' money in your mailbox
把钱放到你的信箱,那感觉很爽
I love payin' rent when the rent is due
当欠下房租时,我喜欢支付房租
I hope you got the diamond necklace that I sent to ya
我希望你得到了我送你的钻石
'Cause when I was low you was there for me
因为当我情绪低落时你总是陪着我
Ya never left alone 'cause you cared for me
你从不抛下我独自一人,因为你关心我
And I could see you comin' home after workin' late
我看到你工作很晚后回到家里
Ya in the kitchen tryin' ta fix us a hot plate
你在厨房里尽力为我们弄出热腾腾的一盘饭菜
Ya just workin' with the scraps you was given
你只不过用了一些别人给你的废料(边角材料)
And Mama made miracles every Thanksgivin'
妈妈你却在每一个感恩节做出了神奇
But now the road got rough, you're alone
但是现在道路不平,你独自一人
Tryin' to raise two bad kids on your own
靠你自己尽力养活两个坏孩子
(repeat 1)
Pour out some liquor and I reminisce
喝了几杯酒我回想起
'Cause thru the dram I can always depend
因为通过这我总是依赖的酒精
On my Mama
在我妈妈身上
And when it seems that I'm hopeless
当我好象毫无希望时
You say the words that can git me back in focus
你对我说一些令我重新振奋的话
When I was sick as a little kid
当我像小孩子一样病了时
To keep me happy there's no limit to the things
你让我快乐,这样的事不胜枚举
You did
你做了
And all my childhood memories
我所有童年的记忆
Are full of all the sweet things ya did for me
充满了你为我所做的甜蜜的事情
And even though I act crazy
即使我表现疯狂
I gotta thank the Lord that you made me
我感谢上帝你生养了我
There are no words that can express how I feel
没有语言可以表达我的感受
Ya never kept a secret, always stayed real
你从不保密,总是保持真实
And I appreciate how you raised me
我感激你对我的养育
And all the extra love that cha gave me
和你对我的爱
I wish I could take the pain away
我希望我能带走你的痛苦
If you can make it through the night
如果你能熬过黑夜
There's a brighter day
会有一个更明亮的白天
Everything will be alright if ya hold on
一切都会好的,只要你能坚持
It's a struggle every day, gotta roll on
每天都是一次斗争,不得不度过
亲爱的:
1. lief
2. loving
3. mavournin
4. mavourneen
5. affectionate
6. darling
7. my dear
Relative explainations:
Schatzi Schatz tootsy tootsie toots asthore dotey midear dear carissima honeybunch sweet one
Examples:
1. 他们埋葬了他们亲爱的战友。
They interred their dear comrade in the arms.
2. 小心, 亲爱的.
Take care, my love.
3. 亲爱的, 你真迷人.
My darling, you are adorable.
4. ‘亲爱的’是亲昵语.
`Darling' is a term of endearment.
5. 你简直动人极了, 亲爱的!
You look simply divine, darling!
我亲爱的
my precious (=my dear)
亲爱的先生
Dear sir
亲爱的兄弟们
dearly beloved brethren
极亲爱的人
a positive darling.
我最亲爱的朋友
my dearest friend.
亲爱的斯诺先生
my dear Mr. Snow
看这儿,亲爱的
See here, my good man!
亲爱的先生或女士
Dear Sir or Madam.
亲爱的女士或先生
Dear Madam or Sir.
亲爱的女士的介绍就聊到这里吧,感谢你花时间阅读本站内容,更多关于亲爱的女士英文缩写、亲爱的女士的信息别忘了在本站进行查找喔。
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,本站不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如果发现本站有涉嫌抄袭的内容,欢迎发送邮件至举报,并提供相关证据,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。
标签: #亲爱的女士
相关文章